Why become a member? ×

Gear Clear Out

As a few of you guys know i'm moving into my misses house as of next month and i need to get rid of all the stuff i just dont use anymore!
I'm getting rid of all the stuff i have upgraded or simply changed minds about.

first up is my lovely sony minidisk player. used this for about 3 years on the road, real life save at times. I upgraded to an Ipod at xmas, but have failed to let go of such a useful piece of kit. unlike the ipod this thing also records!!!! just insert a line in and hit record and you can track whatever you like. fantastic to use on a board mix at gigs or practice. essensial when jamming to capture ideas.
comes with al original equipment including proof of purcase! I'm open to offers, so start PM'ing me now! dont miss out!
[attachment=3161:DSC00548.JPG]
[attachment=3162:DSC00547.JPG]

next up is my old acoustic guitar! interesting for a acoustic as it has a maple fretboard, which delivers a deep low end and brittle high end. this is a very clean sounding guitar, which is in fairly good condition. the white marking on the body of the guitar is nothing more than sticker resedew, this can easily be removed by next owner. £60 would make a nice present for christmas, or something for one of you guys to mess about with on a sunday afternoon!
[attachment=3163:DSC00537.JPG]
[attachment=3164:DSC00538.JPG]

another item i used alot on the road to keep myself entertained was my portable DVD player. its small (not much larger than a dvd case) with a lcd screen. great for the back of van on a long journey home. it has also been used with a projector for band visuals and video live onstage. it has charger, av and scart leads and instruction manual. good conditon and open to offers around £60.
[attachment=3165:DSC00551.JPG]
[attachment=3166:DSC00550.JPG]

its all gotta go so get gas'in!