Why become a member? ×

Heartbreaker.. 13/02/10

yorick

[quote name='dave.c' post='737486' date='Feb 6 2010, 06:30 PM']Good luck with the gig man! I've got my first gig with FREE AGAIN on the 13th, never been in a tribute band before and I'm reallly looking forward to it. Gig is being recorded so the pressure is on as I've only had one rehersal!
Are you going to play 'Mr Big'?
Dave[/quote]
Good luck to you too.... yep we're playing Mr Big. Worked out a passable version of the bass solo as well!!!

[quote name='yorick' post='737189' date='Feb 6 2010, 01:49 PM']This is my first gig with the Free/Bad Copany/Paul Rodgers tribute HEARTBREAKER.... curious to know if anyone has played this venue and what it's like. Anyone in the area, feel free to come down and say hi!!!

Cheers, Nige[/quote]
its quiet a good venue, good size stage, the venue inside has a very high ceiling with an old look to it, im sure you will have a good night.

It's a very good venue, it's my band's "home" gig. There's a video of us (I'm not playing on the recording because I'm pretty new to the band but I'm on stage in the vid) playing here: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnKio9pXkM0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnKio9pXkM0[/url] hopefully you get some idea there. It's a great venue, everyone's friendly and apparently every gig attracts a fair crowd regardless of the band (though it's not my local pub so I haven't been to many gigs myself to confirm).

Edited by ThomBassmonkey