Why become a member? ×

Korg AX10B Multi-FX FS/FT, Great Condition.

BassJase

I bought this quite recently thinking I could use a small multi-FX instead of dragging my massive pedal board around to gigs with me, but I've hardly used it over the time I've had it and it seems a shame because it's actually quite a decent sounding thing.

The factory presets are pretty rubbish so I've put my own into the user banks, but obviously all of these can be arased and written over with your own settings. The ambience/delay settings are particularly good, and the chorus and trem effects are well worth the price alone. Just to buy a pedal tuner alone it will easily cost you over £50, so even if this was used just for the tuner and occasional FX its got to be a bargain!

Its in great condition, hardly a mark on it and no cracks or dents or nasty scratches anywhere. The best thing about this pedal is its ease of use, I didn't even bother looking at the manual and I'm a right dumbass when it comes to multi-FX units. Here's the link to the manual; [url="http://www.korguksupport.co.uk/upload/AX10B_EFG1.pdf"]http://www.korguksupport.co.uk/upload/AX10B_EFG1.pdf[/url]

Looking for £40, P+P will be about a fiver and will obviously be fully insured.
Well up for trades though, don't really need anything specific but hit me up, you never know what could tickle my fancy!

Cheers Y'all.... :)

Edited by BassJase

[quote name='parker_muse' post='738363' date='Feb 7 2010, 07:20 PM']Smudge have you just bought two AX10b's? haha[/quote]

Nahh.. i was beaten to it, so had yours after finding yours further on in the posts.

It's cool... two sales, 4 happy dudes. :)

[quote name='BassJase' post='739587' date='Feb 8 2010, 11:54 PM']Yeah the guy who bought mine said it was worth the £40 for the chorus and flange alone, once you tinker with the presets (and work out which amp models are too damn noisy to be of any use) then you can tweak some decent settings out of them.[/quote]

Sorted... is the compressor any good Jass?

[quote name='BassJase' post='739606' date='Feb 9 2010, 12:28 AM']Yeah its pretty alright but you only need it on about 5 else its too harsh to me.
Mess about with the ambient settings though, you can get some great delays on there with a bit of experimentation.[/quote]

Thanks Jass. Appreciated.