Why become a member? ×

FEELER - Washburn XB120

HoweDy

Hey people, after i get my new bass i will be looking to sell my Washburn xb120. Yes they are very affordable bass's however i reckon they are massively over looked for beginners. In all of the reviews i have seen for this bass people have praised it for its great tone. Another thing people said is that 'Affordable' does not mean you sacrifice quality.

My bass is in very good condition but it has the odd tiny tiny dent but the finish is still perfect. Ill probably be asking around 100 quid for it, and ill wack on my old set of elixirs for you aswell.

let me know if you may be interested

cheers

(p.s mine is electric blue)

Edited by HoweDy

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='734394' date='Feb 3 2010, 07:30 PM']A Washburn XB-400 was my first bass. I still have it and still play it regularly. Now I have seen how cheap they are secondhand, I'm hanging on to mine![/quote]

would you agree that they are actually surprisingly good! :)

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='734502' date='Feb 3 2010, 09:09 PM']I've had mine ten years and it's given a good acount of itself. A slim, fast neck, active, twin humbuckers. Excellent value![/quote]

awesome! just as a matter of interest what strings do you use? im trying to find a set that will last a long time and keep their tone :/

[quote name='Jacqueslemac' post='734559' date='Feb 3 2010, 10:07 PM']GHS Bass Boomers at the moment. I buy whatever is on offer and only change strings once every few years, so won't claim to be any kind of expert![/quote]

ahh ok tar