Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*Fender Precision MIJ

outsider70

I've owned and used this beauty for ten years. It's been my main bass during that time. I'm no longer gigging so would like this to go to a good home!
1987-88 MIJ Precision Bass. Black body and scratchplate, maple neck, Badass 11, Seymour Duncan passive PUPS. Dunlop straplocks. Freestyle hard case and leather strap included. It's aged really well and is a pleasure to play, and sounds amazing! Naturally there are a few very minor signs of use, which means the odd dent and surface marks from plectrums, belts etc. But there are NO serious signs of use, paint is intact. The maple neck is a lovely warm colour, again only the odd sign of wear. Tuners are slightly tarnished but would polish up ok, personally I prefer the aged look so I've left them as is. I have a price in mind of £450 posted. Any questions or further pics required, just contact me. I will post in UK only.
[attachment=41079:bass.jpg][attachment=41085:pups.jpg][attachment=41086:split_sp.jpg][attachment=410
87:tuners.jpg][attachment=41082:case_open.jpg][attachment=41083:headstock.jpg][attachment=41084:plat
e
.jpg][attachment=41081:case_closed.jpg][attachment=41080:bridge.jpg][attachment=41088:tuners.jpg]

Edited by outsider70