Why become a member? ×

Yamaha MT8X

Costa1618

Hi,

I have (or maybe I should write I had...) this lovely machine sitting around my room for ages in perfectly working order.
As it happens, the minute I've decided to convert my old recording onto digital it stopped working...:)
Now is more than a month that is with a tech and despite been lucky enough to find new motors now few more problems are popping out.

Here is my question: is there anyone out there that has the same machine in working order?

If so, I'd like to ask you Sir/Madam if you'd be up for 'renting' me your unit for 4-5 days, obviously I am willing to pay for the disturb and...I'll leave you my passport so you are sure that I can't leave the country without returning the machine :rolleyes:

I know that is kind of a strange request but I'm kind of desperate to get back few of my old recordings that otherwise will go lost forever (maybe not a big loss...).

Looking forward to hear from you, many thanks.

Costa

PS. I'm based in London, obviously if we do the deal I'll pick up the unit and take it back to your place (and hopefully you don't live in the Shetland Islands :lol: