Why become a member? ×

REDUCED - Ibanez GSR206 active 6 string bass

Doc B

I'm selling my GSR206 6 string bass. I only got it in August but have since decided to go down the Shuker route and need some cash. This bass is in as new condition, plays beautifully and sounds great. Buckle rash or scratches to speak of. I paid £259 for it new less than 6 months ago but haven't really had time to play it much. The Elixirs it came with haven't shown any signs of 'fraying' of the coating. The action on it is fantastic, I actually bought it when I was looking for a 5 string for under £500. This 6er played better than any of the 5s I tried so I gave it a go. It is surprisingly easy to play for someone who hasn't tried and 6er and would be a great way to try one out without a massive cash outlay. This bass is quite versatile and the quality is top notch, especially given the price.

I'm looking for £170 inc postage and a Ritter gig bag.

Some specs:

Neck Material: Maple
Neck Type: GSR6
Body: Agathis body
Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
Bridge: B16 bridge
NeckPU: DXH-6N
BridgePU: DXH-6B
EQ: PHAT-II (GSR)
HW Color: CH
Finishes: BK
Scale/Length 864mm/34"
a: Width at Nut 54mm
b: Width Last Fret 84mm
c: Thickness 1st Fret 21mm
d: Thickness 12th Fret 22mm
Radius 400mm
Bridge Pickup
Name: DYNAMIX
Model No: DXH-6B
Construction: Humbucking/Passive
Magnet: Ceramic
Description: Powerful with good midrange punch.

Neck Pickup
Name: DYNAMIX
Model No: DXH-6N
Construction: Humbucking/Passive
Magnet: Ceramic
Description: Powerful with good midrange punch.

Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power to the affordable GSR200 models.[attachment=39869:_2.jpg][attachment=39871:_4.jpg]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=18106&hl=Doc"]Doc B's Feeedback Thread for those who don't know me[/url]

Edited by Doc B

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='723264' date='Jan 24 2010, 04:36 PM']What is the listing on ebay?[/quote]

DOH!

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180460630401&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT"]eBay Listing Here![/url]