Why become a member? ×

Boss Heavy Metal HM-2 - SOLD

mildmanofrock

[b]Boss Heavy Metal HM-2[/b]

This discontinued 80s pedal sounded rank with guitar but has recently [url="http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=404636"]found favour among some bassists.[/url] Very good if you're after a big beefy distortion and an almost synthlike sound.

[url="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=38698598"]Video demo[/url].

[list]
[*]Discontinued pedal, made in Taiwan.
[*]Keeps lows well with tone controls.
[*][b]£35 posted.[/b]
[/list]
[attachment=39678:IMG_1902.JPG][attachment=39679:IMG_1901.JPG]

Edited by mildmanofrock

[quote name='mildmanofrock' post='710598' date='Jan 12 2010, 09:13 PM']Any takers? Maybe this post is invisible - two other VT Bass pedals sold here in the last couple of days for the same price and more... :rolleyes:[/quote]
Yeah I noticed that and was very surprised :)

Also, £90 posted for this thing, with the original tin, sample settings, etc.?! This is a steal, surely.

Maybe people are getting pretty serious about holding out for the VT Bass Deluxe?

[quote name='cm261' post='712774' date='Jan 14 2010, 05:10 PM']Yeah I noticed that and was very surprised :)

Also, £90 posted for this thing, with the original tin, sample settings, etc.?! This is a steal, surely.

Maybe people are getting pretty serious about holding out for the VT Bass Deluxe?[/quote]

Hi there - yeah, you could be right about the deluxe version. I'm just selling cos I have an Ampeg and Sansamp, so I don't really need it - plus I need the cash.

Also, I imagine the deluxe version will be a lot more expensive.

Thanks for noticing me! :rolleyes:

Edited by mildmanofrock

[quote name='spaz91' post='718288' date='Jan 19 2010, 07:32 PM']I know someone who would be interested. Would you recommend this to an overenthusiastic 15 year old metalhead who just wants GAIN up the arse?[/quote]

Most definitely. Plug into this little puppy, and he'll s**t himself.

[quote name='spaz91' post='718288' date='Jan 19 2010, 11:32 AM']I know someone who would be interested. Would you recommend this to an overenthusiastic 15 year old metalhead who just wants GAIN up the arse?[/quote]THat's the definition of that pedal :) He'll love it...
Free bump