Why become a member? ×

Hey guys,

This will probably be the most regretful sale of my life, however, due to debts that need paying, I need to sell this and am urgently looking for a buyer. I am just laying down some feeler's to see if anyone is interested.

I bought this guitar about 2 years ago for £2699 brand new. It has all the trimmings - Back and sides are in Indian Rosewood whilst the top is in Sitka Spruce. The fretboard is in ebony with goldplated machineheads. Ive always strung this guitar with Elixir's which sound amazing and last forever. The Expression pickup system is unbelievable. Every string sings with this pickup system. I cannot fault it. This guitar comes with it's Taylor hardcase. It's a wonderfully balanced guitar. It is small but don't let that fool you! This guitar covers all frequencies with such ease.

I'm looking for £1800 for the guitar :) I will take pics and put up soon. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks!

Josh

Edited by Joshbasscana

• 11 months later...

[quote name='Joshbasscana' post='704818' date='Jan 7 2010, 09:30 PM']Hey guys,

This will probably be the most regretful sale of my life, however, due to debts that need paying, I need to sell this and am urgently looking for a buyer. I am just laying down some feeler's to see if anyone is interested.

I bought this guitar about 2 years ago for £2699 brand new. It has all the trimmings - Back and sides are in Indian Rosewood whilst the top is in Sitka Spruce. The fretboard is in ebony with goldplated machineheads. Ive always strung this guitar with Elixir's which sound amazing and last forever. The Expression pickup system is unbelievable. Every string sings with this pickup system. I cannot fault it. This guitar comes with it's Taylor hardcase. It's a wonderfully balanced guitar. It is small but don't let that fool you! This guitar covers all frequencies with such ease.

I'm looking for £1800 for the guitar :) I will take pics and put up soon. Please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks!

Josh[/quote]

Hi Josh,
I can see no point in offering an item for sale on Basschat if you do not track replies.
I have also sent you an email but have received no reply to that either.
Could I request that you reply before 17:00 tomorrow (Thursday 13th January 2011) after which it will be too late as I will have purchased another Taylor 812ce.
Regards and thanks,
Terry