Why become a member? ×

SOLD....................SOLD........................

voxpop

Hi guys,

I bought this 4 year old Eden head only a few weeks ago from a fellow basschatter. Its a great powerful amp with a warm tone that I just cant get on with.....I'm more a HI-FI tone man.

Its in great condition and offered with a gig bag ( laptop bag ).

I will offer it for LESS than I paid for it.

£500.......trades are welcome. Let me know what you have.

[attachment=39592:DSCN0759.JPG]

[attachment=39593:DSCN0760.JPG]

[attachment=39594:DSCN0761.JPG]

[attachment=39597:DSCN0764.JPG]

[attachment=39595:DSCN0762.JPG]

[attachment=39596:DSCN0763.JPG]

Edited by voxpop

How portable are these things? Looking to get myself a portable rig, such as a lightweight 2x10 or 1x12 plus sling-over-the-shoulder head; I get the impression these Edens, while fairly small, are still pretty heavy? Or am I just being hilariously misled...?

Rob

[quote name='mansfield' post='704188' date='Jan 7 2010, 02:08 PM']How portable are these things? Looking to get myself a portable rig, such as a lightweight 2x10 or 1x12 plus sling-over-the-shoulder head; I get the impression these Edens, while fairly small, are still pretty heavy? Or am I just being hilariously misled...?

Rob[/quote]

They are not that heavy compared to most of the amps that I have tried. Considering this gives out 700 watts at 2 ohms the weight is very good. The Eden wins on size as it fits into a gig bag and can be put over your shoulder. try doing that with a standard size head.