Why become a member? ×

Odds & Sods for trade?

Just a thought, before I put my PA gear on Fleabay I thought I might as well give a run down of precisely what gear I have and am thinking of trading, so here goes:

Peavey Reference Quality 2314 Mixing desk (14 channel desk with two monitor sends)

Zoom RFX2000 Digital Reverb/Multi FX Unit
Sony MDS-JE520 Mini Disc Recorder (useful for recording gigs/providing ambient music before performance)

As you can see the mixer, digital reverb/fx unit & minidisc are all built into one homemade professionally tailored protective MDF case - this stacks neatly on top of the power amp:
Peavey PV2600 Power Amp (900 Watts RMS per channel into 4 Ohms, 550 Watts RMS per channel into 8 Ohms)

Again you can see that the power amp is well protected in it's own tailor made MDF case.

Peavey HiSys2 RX 15" Black Widow speakers with horns

There are a pair of these speakers but for some reason this forum is restricting the number of photos I can post? Anyway, this picture gives a good indication of the condition of the cabs.
Peavey UL118 Sub Bass BW Speakers Bass Bins (These are currently in storage so photos are possible but may take me a day or two - they're in very good/near mint condition)
8 Par can Lighting rig with Ryger AX4 Light Chaser (4 lights shown here)

Shure PG58 Vocal Mic
Shure SM57 Instrument mic
Shure BG1.0 Vocal/Instrument mic
Shure BG3.1 UniDirectional Vocal Mic (Particularly useful for recording)
Pair of alloy tripod speaker stands for when using just the HiSys 2's
Pair of alloy poles for when using bass bins and top cabs
Obviously all the necessary cables for speakers/lights etc are included.

Needless to say but as with all my gear it is all in good working order, I do take very good care of my gear.

[b]Ideally[/b] looking to trade for TC Electronics RH450 Head/Combo or perhaps a Genz Benz Shuttle/Cab or some other lightweight bass amplification head/cab/combo - or a nice 4 string bass - talk to me?? Make an offer - you may be surprised! :)

[quote name='Jarhead' post='704594' date='Jan 7 2010, 06:54 PM']Hey, do you have a rough idea of the value of the Bass Bins? I'm interested but I'm not sure if what I have is of enough value.

Zach[/quote]

Hey Zach,

I've posted a link to show the style of bins that I have (not a brilliant link as the website is no longer operational), but at least you'll have some idea of what you're considering buying, they are the real deal & cost me new just over £500 so I guess I'm hoping for around £250 - how does that sound for starters?

[url="http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bigdiscountwarehouse.co.uk/images/4/ul118.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.promenademusic.co.uk/details.asp%3Fsku%3D3827&usg=__pez_uRpnIVzKE0-_e9427g8Qh1A=&h=169&w=148&sz=41&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=h23dYlX6RitI3M:&tbnh=99&tbnw=87&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpeavey%2BUL118%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rlz%3D1R2GGLL_en%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1"]http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...sa%3DN%26um%3D1[/url]

Let me know what you think either way, good or bad, I am realistic so let's chat, if you're local you're more than welcome to come and have a look at them,

Stay cool,

Pete :)

[quote name='Pkomor' post='709102' date='Jan 11 2010, 05:46 PM']hi, have you got pics of everything included with the lights, and a price?
cheers,
Pete.[/quote]

Hi Pete,

My other set of lights are in storage with bass bins, If you're interested then I could probably get pics within the next day or two, but just so you're aware exactly what's included:

Two alloy tripod stands (similar to speaker stands)
One lighting rig (with the 4 round PAR56 type lamps) attached to a crossbar or T bar (as per photo)
One lighting rig (with 4 square/box type lamps) attached to a crossbar/T bar
The necessary lighting control leads/harnesses (2 of)
The Ryger AX4 Lighting Controller/Chaser
The necessary gels/gel holders for all lamps

If you're interested I reckon a more than fair price for the lot would be £200 [b]ono[/b], so let me know ASAP, as I shall more than likely be thinking of listing on Fleabay this week (or gumtree).

Thanks for the interest,

Cheers, Pete :)

[quote name='alexisonfire' post='710417' date='Jan 12 2010, 07:11 PM']would you sell the SM57 seperatly?[/quote]

tbh I've now listed most of my gear on Ebay, this is the item number 120516837586, there are currently 17 people watching it although no bids as yet, I don't like removing a listing once it's been listed, however if you want to PM me with an offer I'd consider doing so.
:)

Thanks for the info, unfortunately thats a bit more than we've got to spend,

Cheers,
Pete.

[quote name='Thor' post='709163' date='Jan 11 2010, 06:46 PM']Hi Pete,

My other set of lights are in storage with bass bins, If you're interested then I could probably get pics within the next day or two, but just so you're aware exactly what's included:

Two alloy tripod stands (similar to speaker stands)
One lighting rig (with the 4 round PAR56 type lamps) attached to a crossbar or T bar (as per photo)
One lighting rig (with 4 square/box type lamps) attached to a crossbar/T bar
The necessary lighting control leads/harnesses (2 of)
The Ryger AX4 Lighting Controller/Chaser
The necessary gels/gel holders for all lamps

If you're interested I reckon a more than fair price for the lot would be £200 [b]ono[/b], so let me know ASAP, as I shall more than likely be thinking of listing on Fleabay this week (or gumtree).

Thanks for the interest,

Cheers, Pete :)[/quote]