Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For Sale/Trade: Carlsbro Bass Beasty £200

jonsparrow91

Good evening, gentlemen. I have in my possession a Carlsbro Bass Beasty that I picked up in Summer from my local music shop:

A rather loud amp with a 15" speaker, horn and tweeters, 325w. Made in England. Features include a 3 band EQ, 'deep' and 'mid-shift' buttons, a 9 band graphic EQ, volume + gain, a pre/post eq switch for the FX and a mute switch. The only technical problem I've had is the FX loop which seems to severely cut my gain.

I want to trade this amp because it's simply too big to be useful to me, a gigging musician with a van would get far more use out of it and I rarely get gigs and I don't even have a lisence.

What I'm looking for is a more reasonably sized amp of at least 100w (I'm particularly attracted to Kustom and Ashdown) or enough money to buy one, i.e. about £200ish.

I can't deliver or collect in person as, like I said, I have no transport so it would have to be collected or you would need to pay a hefty amount for delivery as it is quite a heavy amp. (An idea of scale: that is an LP on the top, not a CD).

Edited by spaz91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...