Why become a member? ×

feeler epiphone thunderbird

just a feeler, ive got a slight consideration of selling my beloved t-bird, standard burst effect and no marks except for the tiniest chip on the body. would sell it with hardcase for around £220 or trade for an ibanez jtkb (black preferably).

turns out the weight is too much for my weak shoulder and its painful just to have a 30 minute gig!!! so something lighter but still with humbuckers id needed.

also for sale is my guitar, the kramer imperial. quite a few bumps but plays lovely, according to my sorces its one of the few made in slovakia dont really want much for it in all honesty lets say £140 plus courier?

like i say just feelers, like to know what you guys think. happy new year!!!

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='699086' date='Jan 2 2010, 08:59 PM']just a feeler, ive got a slight consideration of selling my beloved t-bird, standard burst effect and no marks except for the tiniest chip on the body. would sell it with hardcase for around £220 or trade for an ibanez jtkb (black preferably).

turns out the weight is too much for my weak shoulder and its painful just to have a 30 minute gig!!! so something lighter but still with humbuckers id needed.

also for sale is my guitar, the kramer imperial. quite a few bumps but plays lovely, according to my sorces its one of the few made in slovakia dont really want much for it in all honesty lets say £140 plus courier?

like i say just feelers, like to know what you guys think. happy new year!!![/quote]

ive been trying to sell my non reverse t-bird 5 string with no luck yet theres a guy selling an ibanez jtkb in black on basschat worth a
pm have you got any pics of the kramer? interested in trades for it?

[quote name='hagguy' post='699189' date='Jan 2 2010, 11:29 PM']ive been trying to sell my non reverse t-bird 5 string with no luck yet theres a guy selling an ibanez jtkb in black on basschat worth a
pm have you got any pics of the kramer? interested in trades for it?[/quote]

i guessid be interested in a trade for the kramer depending on what youve got. give me you email and i will happily send you some pics of it dude :)