Why become a member? ×

Muse-ic - Muse Tribute. Our First Gig

civictiger

Hey guys
Noticed there is another Muse tribute hanging around the forums, hehe
also noticed they are a 5-piece

Heres a Youtube to my Muse tribute band. The videos we have atm is of our first gig, we played 10 songs but only have a few up atm. Our set is 2 hours long with our own made backing tracks (not using the actual backing tracks's of muse)
We are a 3-piece, and young performers (18 years old).
Our singer/guitarist/keys is a vital role and we are lucky to not only live in the same city, but goto the same college and be best of friends! so what more could be more muse-ish?! :)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/museictributeband"]http://www.youtube.com/user/museictributeband[/url]

Please comment & rate the vids if you wish, we would be very grateful!
I'll also post on here from time to time some gigs that we do (not all, obviously, I dont wanna spam the board!)

Take care guys

[quote name='elom' post='700170' date='Jan 4 2010, 12:32 AM']Nice one, best of luck with the band.

Live Muse have a keyboard player which might be something to consider in lieu of the backing tracks.[/quote]
Mmm. I've seen Muse twice live and they didnt have a keyboard player then,mind you that was b4 the last 2 albums.I was amazed,Matt did it all!Great bunch of musicians. Agree with the other comments but good luck with Mus ic,Muse do Rock live.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mikhay77' post='700782' date='Jan 4 2010, 06:47 PM']Mmm. I've seen Muse twice live and they didnt have a keyboard player then,mind you that was b4 the last 2 albums.I was amazed,Matt did it all!Great bunch of musicians. Agree with the other comments but good luck with Mus ic,Muse do Rock live.[/quote]

Saw them do the homecoming shows in Teignmouth and they had someone then. Mind you he was all dressed in black and stood at the back and the spotlights didn't go near him! I read somewhere that they started using keyboards after Black Holes because the complexity of the arrangements was becoming too hard to replicate live without one. Just checked Wikipedia and apparently he's called [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Nicholls"]Morgan Nicholls[/url] - bass player too by the looks of things, filled in for Chris W when he broke his wrist!

Our drummer got to play with Chris Wolstenholme about a year ago at the Devon Arms Jam Night. He had asked me if I wanted to go but I didn't fancy it...