Why become a member? ×

GENZ BENZ NEOX 212T NOW SOLD!!

terry k

Hi everyone,

Selling my Genz Benz 2x12 cab.Its the 4 ohm version and comes complete with cover and standard rear wheels {not that you need them at only 23 KGS!!}

Its in fantastic condition,has never been driven,oh and it sounds amazing! No pictures at the moment ,but should have some up by this Friday.

These cabs seem to be selling new for about £700 ? Please correct me if i,m wrong.I,m looking for £425.Not looking for offers or trades to be honest.

I live on the Wirral {near Liverpool} if you want to come over and have a listen.

Cheers Terry

NOW SOLD ( Cheers Dave,enjoy :) )

Edited by terry k

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='terry k' post='695527' date='Dec 29 2009, 12:13 PM']Hi everyone,

Selling my Genz Benz 2x12 cab.Its the 4 ohm version and comes complete with cover and standard rear wheels {not that you need them at only 23 KGS!!}

Its in fantastic condition,has never been driven,oh and it sounds amazing! No pictures at the moment ,but should have some up by this Friday.

These cabs seem to be selling new for about £700 ? Please correct me if i,m wrong.I,m looking for £425.Not looking for offers or trades to be honest.

I live on the Wirral {near Liverpool} if you want to come over and have a listen.

Cheers Terry

NOW SOLD ( Cheers Dave,enjoy :) )[/quote]