Why become a member? ×

IBANEZ RG PRESTIGE RGT220Z WITH TAGS DISCONTINUED

For sale is an Ibanez Prestige, natural finish, neck through guitar + Ibanez Prestige Hardcase still with tags (2 months old). This guitar is now discontinued! This makes it much more unique and much more valuable. I am selling due to the simple fact I need money. It has an Ash winged body, a Maple neck with Wenge laminates and a Rosewood fingerboard. It is equipped with a Edge Zero Tremolo, the best locking trem unit around! The pickups are Dimarzio's, again some of the best pickups money can buy and Gotoh machine heads. This guitar is simply stunning to look at, play and listen to (it has the smoothest neck I have EVER played and a truly beautiful tone), and I guarantee whoever wins this listing will be thrilled with it.

It is only 2 months old (I even left the tags on, hasn't been used much!). I bought this guitar for £1200 reduced in the shop from £1400, as it had a couple of almost unnoticeable scratches and a small nick (all on the back of the guitar!) due to the natural finish. There are some signs of wear on the hardcase from use, again this is only cosmetic and only on the case.

Pictures to come in the next few days of the tiny imperfections, as they didn't appear on the ones I have taken, this guitar is as good as new and exactly how I bought it.

Due to the nature of the sale I cannot offer returns apart from in exceptional circumstances.

Feel free to ask questions and come see it if you are nearby. Collection in person is of course fine too.

P.S Here is some spec I stole from a website:

5pc Wizard Maple/Wenge neck, neck-thru design
Ash wing body
Rosewood Fingerboard With Dot Inlays
Scale: 648mm/25.5 inch
Width at Nut: 43mm
24 Jumbo frets
Edge-Zero bridge w/ZPS3 with on-board intonation adjuster screw arm torque adjuster and snap-in arm socket
DiMarzio IBZ-N (H) Neck Pickup
DiMarzio IBZ-B (H) Bridge Pickup
5-Way Pickup Switching
Features latest Ibanez Top-Lok - no longer requires the retainer bar to maintain string tension

Here is a Photobucket album of the guitar: [url="http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af78/jchristie05/"]http://s995.photobucket.com/albums/af78/jchristie05/[/url]

NOTE: Due to the recent plummet in the guitar market, I have reduced the price to £900, it is also on Ebay with a bidding option.

Edited by jchristie05

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...