Why become a member? ×

Yamaha TRB 1005 OR Ibanez SR506

rad-L

Hi

I have to sell one of my guitars. I would rather stay with my Yamaha but... we will see.
I have couple years old Yamaha TRB 1005. I've bought it used. It has some marks. scratches etc. (nothin' major normal signs of regular playing) plays beautifully. One of the bestEST basses i've ever played on. I can send photos on your e-mail if required.
Second guitar is approx 3 months old Ibanez SR506. Mint. Still have receipt and I still pay the finances for this one. Anyway I have to get rid with one of these guitars ASAP. Offers please.
I'm located in Coventry.
cheers

I'll try to upload some photos tommorow as I need daylight to make a good shoot.
[attachment=38324:DSC00147.JPG]

Edited by rad-L

[quote name='rad-L' post='684370' date='Dec 14 2009, 07:43 PM']Hi

I have to sell one of my guitars. I would rather stay with my Yamaha but... we will see.
I have couple years old Yamaha TRB 1005. It has some marks. scratches etc. (nothin' major) plays beautifully. One of the besTEST basses i've ever played on. I can send photos on your e-mail if required.
Second guitar is approx 3 months old Ibanez SR506. Still have receipt and I still pay the finances for this one. Anyway I have to get rid with one of these guitars ASAP. Offers please.
I'm located in Coventry.
cheers[/quote]

Hi,

Can we see some pics, is the TRB Korean?

Cheers

The GroovyPlucker