Why become a member? ×

Iceni Zoot Bass

senyah

Hi

Can anyone help me out, i have a Iceni Zoot S4 Pro that i am looking to sell to raise funds towards a Warwick Corvette $$, i am struggling to set a realistic asking price as these are hand made guitars and have no comparable models as a guide unlike say !!! Stingrays, Jazz's etc.

More about the Bass, it has an 18 volt active Circuit with Bartolini Pickups........a seriously powerful Bass

Edited by senyah

[quote name='senyah' post='675232' date='Dec 5 2009, 08:14 PM']Hi

Can anyone help me out, i have a Iceni Zoot S4 Pro that i am looking to sell to raise funds towards a Warwick Corvette $$, i am struggling to set a realistic asking price as these are hand made guitars and have no comparable models as a guide unlike say !!! Stingrays, Jazz's etc.

More about the Bass, it has an 18 volt active Circuit with Bartolini Pickups........a seriously powerful Bass[/quote]

contact mike walsh at iceni...i am sure there are comparable models to help set a price
think what the bass is up against as a competitor...and see what price they might be...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='wesfinn' post='675555' date='Dec 6 2009, 11:44 AM']Hi mate. I used to work for Mike, I had an S4 which i sold for about £750 3 years ago. I reckon you might get around £650 - £750 depending on the condition. Is it an ash back, maple top, maple and purple heart neck with rosewood finger board?

Wes[/quote]