Why become a member? ×

Electric Bass teacher in Londo

Dundee

Hi,

I'm an experienced bass player and teacher based in London. Been playing for 8 years, teaching for 4. Currently studying a contemporary music course at Goldsmiths College.

I cater my lessons to what YOU want to do, whether your interested in becoming a member of a band, pro player or just playing for fun. Focus on teaching left and right hand technique, tone, developing your ear, theory, stylistic feel and awareness, playing with other musicians and building a repertoire of common riffs and progressions.

For beginners I can also teach basic musical theory including learning how to read sheet music. I am also able to teach exams, particularly those offered by Trinity Rockschool.

All styles as well; pop, rock, jazz, funk, reggae, disco, latin styles, afrobeat etc.
I mainly hold lessons at my house in Lewisham, but will come to you if necessary. However I do charge for my travel expenses (Max £5)
Charges are £15 for 40 minutes or £20 an hour

please get in touch if you are interested in lessons. Beginners are especially welcome

Allan

[email protected]