Why become a member? ×

Boss PS-5 and Alesis F2

Finbar

Okay then,

I recently bought a Boss PS-5, and found it wasn't really what I wanted. So I'm going to offer it to you lovely chappies. Basically, for those of you who don't know, it's a pitchshifter capable of lots of different intervals up or down, up to 2 octaves. It also has an intelligent harmony mode so you can choose which key you're playing in, as well as a tremolo arm effect, and a detune function as well as a flutter feature which sounds a lot like a very wide chorus. It has a mono and stereo output, should you have two different amps to connect it to. There is also an external expression pedal input for it, so you can add an expression pedal and use it like a Whammy pedal, but with more control over the wet/dry signal mix. With the blend up to 100% wet, and with the harmony setting, you can create a makeshift arpeggiator (if you have enough sustain, and the spare hand!). Otherwise, it tracks pretty well, unless you're trying to go two octaves down on the B string or something (in which case... what ARE you trying to accomplish? o_O).

Only been used at one practice and a little bit of messing around at home - only transported either in it's box, or in the pedalboard. No marks on it, but there is some velcro on the bottom for attaching to a pedalboard which is easily removed. Comes in original box, with manual.

£75 shipped

Secondly, I have an Alesis F2 expression/volume pedal for sale. Pretty much what you see is what you get. It's an expression pedal, and a volume pedal, though in my experience works better as a volume pedal. There is a screw on the back which allows you to adjust the tension of the pedal. It has a metal casing, as you'd want in something you stand on a lot! You can adjust the minimum value for the pedal, if you want to use it for a set boost/cut level, and the positions can be reversed so that when the pedal is down, the volume is full, but when it's up, the volume is off, or vice versa. I'd keep it as a volume pedal, but I already have an Ernie Ball one, so have no use for this.

Again, it's been used at one practice and a little bit at home, and has only been transported in it's original (well packaged) box, or in the pedalboard. No marks. Also has a few strips of velcro on the bottom for attachment to pedalboard which are easily removed. Comes in original box, with manual.

Don't have my own picture, but this stock one is exactly how it is:

£30 shipped

I'll take cheque or Paypal, but I will have to ask that the buyer pays the extra paypal fees if they choose to pay that way.

Thanks for your time :)

Cheers,

Chris

Edited by Finbar