Why become a member? ×

Hartke 3500

TenLetters

Hi,

Up for grabs is a Hartke 3500. I dont really know how old the amp is but i have had it for about 5 years and it has worked perfectly for the majority of those. The reason i say the majority is becuase there is an issue with this amp that i should make you aware off but it is an apparent cheap and easy fix.

See here for details.......http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=41391

The amp is 350w at 4 ohms and 250w at 8 ohms, i have only ever used it with an 8 ohm cab and it has been more than i have ever needed although my band are not too loud. The flight case in the pictures will be included and seems to be a custom fit job from a company in Birmingham, unfortunaly their name has worn off the plack. I will also throw in a jack to jack speaker cable (Pretty thick, with neutrik connectors).

The reason i am selling is that it was previsouly my back up and after picking up a Tecamp Puma 350 from Guitar Guitar recently it is just taking up space.

Price......I find it frustrating when people say 'im not sure' but im really not due to the intermittent fault. How does £100 collected from Southampton sound? Even adding a few ££ for someone to take a look at the fault you still have a top amp with full flight case for a pretty good price.

Would rather cash but could be open to trades. Nothing specific in mind so try me. If the price is too high considering condition I am open to offers but if not then i will keep hold of it and get it fixed then relist it.

Cheers, Adam

[quote name='TenLetters' post='666850' date='Nov 26 2009, 10:47 PM']No love for this one?[/quote]

Perhaps because of fears that it might NOT be a "quick and easy fix"?

(assumption being that if it really IS quick and easy, why haven't you sorted it already?)

Please note I'm not casting any aspersions here, simply trying to answer your question, from the perspective of someone who has an interest!

Edited by Netballman