Why become a member? ×

Tascam CD-BTI.. SOLD PENDING THE USUAL :)

Roll up roll up, what we have here is my tascam CD-BTI bass CD trainer thingy.
Had it a few years now but everything works fine on it, no issues with the lid or the CD laser or anything.

The plastic casing has a few scratches on it, but really nothing major to report. These really are fantastic learning and practicing tools for bassists, and I really wouldn't be without one. They can slow down CD's and sample specific sections for you to go over and over until you've nailed them, and it's helped me learn literally hundreds of tracks.

The only reason I'm sellling mine is that I'm looking to upgrade to the MP3 version as that will suit my needs better, and there's no point in having this sat around doing sweet fanny adams.
Lets start the bidding at £45 delivered (and the delivery is probably gonna cost around £8 as the power supply is pretty weighty...) BUT.... if you can pick it up from either North or central London you can have it for a very reasonable £35.

I'll get photo's up in the next day or two, but you know what they look like... :)

Edited by BassJase

[quote name='BassKS' post='655560' date='Nov 15 2009, 11:15 PM']Have you tried working with copied audio cds? Just wondering/..... does it come with a PSU...[/quote]

Yes mate its comes with the original power supply, and yes I've never had a problem with using copied audio CDs or CDR's/CDRW's.
When I have to learn a new set list I usually make up a CD of the oroginal songs on my PC and burn it to disc, then keep going through it over and over.
Hope this helps! :)

[quote name='BassJase' post='655792' date='Nov 16 2009, 11:00 AM']Sold to a city Gent pending the usual.... :)[/quote]

I should have bought it. Just landed on a couple of those function gigs where you get a list of 35 songs to learn in 2 weeks. Well, youtube it is then

[quote name='BassKS' post='657902' date='Nov 18 2009, 10:41 AM']I should have bought it. Just landed on a couple of those function gigs where you get a list of 35 songs to learn in 2 weeks. Well, youtube it is then[/quote]

Aaahh... the dreaded "should I buy it or not" situation, then you wish you had too late! Done it a hundred times myself!
Yeah YouTube is reasonably ok to learn stuff from, I have the tracks playing while reading the Bassmasta.com tabs and trying to wing it!

Cheers again to Andy, 'twas a pleasure meeting you sir, and I'm sure you'll be happy with it. :)