Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN -Hartke 2x10 transporter cabs (pair)

Philboyo

Ladies and Gents

Single-Chamber Sealed Cabinet Design
Two Hartke 10" TP Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
Power Handling: 150 Watts @ 8 Ohms
Frequency Response: 50 Hz To 4 kHz
Sensitivity: 94 dB @ 1 W/1 M
Voice Coil: 1.5"
Magnet Weight: 40 Oz.
Parallel 1/4" Input Jacks
Dimensions: 14"(H) X 24"(W) X 12"(D)
Weight: 36 lb.

I have had these two transporter cabs checked out by Martin Bayley (famous tech chap in Bristol) and he has given them the all clear. He said there is a slight rattle but most Hartke cabs do that at low volume anyway. I have had them for just over two years and so i guess they are around three to four years old.
I would like £120 ovno for both and pick up only in the Bristol area. I dont mind meeting up somewhere but not too far. You are quite welcome to bring your amp along and try them first.
They are in good condition and come with home made covers that do the job.

Phil

Edited by Philboyo

[quote name='danm1989' post='654433' date='Nov 14 2009, 01:06 PM']Hi,
Im interested in the amp. How old is it? Has it been gigged much?
Set me up with a price as i have no idea myself what it should go for sorry.
Thanks[/quote]

Hello there.
I think it's great that you are interested mate but i have little idea what to ask for it . really i dont. i was hoping that someone on here could help and say a reasonable price and of course we could haggle !
I have used the amp at least once a week for the past two years and bought the whole set up second hand for just under £400 from a music shop in Bristol.
Now that may have been good or bad or reasonable at the time i dont know , i just thought it sounded great and was suitable for what i wanted.
I have never needed to turn the thing up past half way as it was plenty loud enough.
So. the amp. £100 ? is that good? anyone?
Phil

• 2 months later...

Hello all

I have had these two transporter cabs checked out by Martin Bayley (famous tech chap in Bristol) and he has given them the all clear. He said there is a slight rattle but most Hartke cabs do that at low volume anyway.
So if anyone is interested i would like £120 ovno and pick up only in the Bristol area. I dont mind meeting up somewhere but not too far. You are quite welcome to bring your amp along and try before buy.
They are in good condition and comew with home made covers that do the job.

Phil