Why become a member? ×

Line 6 LD150 combo - 150-watt 1 x 12 combo with tilt back monitor design

Mace

EDIT EDIT: on hold pending payment!

Edit: no longer just thinking about moving this on, she's gotta go so here's the "lowdown" ;-)

A cracking combo which I bought from Tanuki on this forum (here's his original ad - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=13944&hl=LD150)"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...4&hl=LD150)[/url]

I've used it to play my NSCR5 (with the amp models turned off) through but am now thinking about some other amp options... this beauty remains a brilliant, loud little combo with lots of tone options though, the tilt back design is dead handy too

Features:
5 Amp Models: Clean, R&B, Rock, Brit and Grind
5 Bass Effects: Synth, Compressor, Envelope Filter, Octaver and Chorus
Deep Switch
XLR Direct Out With Bass POD Modeling
4 Programmable Channel Memories
Headphone Out
Jam along CD/MP3 1/8 in. input
Built-In Chromatic Tuner

Looking for £150 or near offer. Live in Bristol but work in Chipping Norton so could meet/deliver if on my route?

Edited by ieuanmacey

[quote name='jmsjabb' post='649937' date='Nov 9 2009, 06:28 PM']Wow, Bristol to Chippy, every day? That's a long way...[/quote]

Indeed, every day for a good 6 months yet. It's a nice ride on the motorbike but not this time of year!

[quote name='The Marlin' post='654371' date='Nov 14 2009, 11:47 AM']How flexible are youon the price?

Any floor controllers?

Cheers

The Marlin[/quote]

No floor controllers, price is listed as £150 or near offer so the implication of some flexibility is there! Make me an offer! :)

(Might be good to update your profile page too, see you're new here so would be good to know a bit about you)

Edited by ieuanmacey