Why become a member? ×

***Lakland 44-02 with maple neck in 3TS***

erisu

[quote name='al embic' post='671994' date='Dec 2 2009, 11:56 AM']always quite fancied a laky...where abouts in the country are you?[/quote]

I'm in London mate :) to be more specific... Hounslow which is near the edge of the M25 on the South West side... very close to Heathrow Airport. I have a car as well so could meet you somewhere not far from London if you're interested.

Cheers!

[quote name='erisu' post='672012' date='Dec 2 2009, 12:25 PM']I'm in London mate :) to be more specific... Hounslow which is near the edge of the M25 on the South West side... very close to Heathrow Airport. I have a car as well so could meet you somewhere not far from London if you're interested.

Cheers![/quote]

thank...just a bit far away from me to give it a try out...all the best with it though.

[quote name='al embic' post='672125' date='Dec 2 2009, 02:35 PM']thank...just a bit far away from me to give it a try out...all the best with it though.[/quote]

No problem. If you're ever down in London and the bass is still in my hands, do give us a shout :)

• 2 weeks later...