Why become a member? ×

American Bass player mags.

I am offering my collection of American bass player mags for sale,many rare and out of print issues from the late 80s to 2004,also i have a near complete set of bassist mags and a few other bass related books and bits.I would be happy with £50 for bass player mags and £20 for all my other items.Please contact me for more details,buyer collects,thanks,Majikal :)*******MUST END SOON******NOW £35.00THE LOT****1ST IN GETS ALL £35.00******** :huh: :huh: *****ANY DECENT OFFER CONSIDERED,O.N.O.*********** :huh: :wub: :huh: :wacko:

Edited by majikal

[quote name='majikal' post='67323' date='Sep 29 2007, 11:58 AM']I am offering my collection of American bass player mags for sale,many rare and out of print issues from the late 80s to 2004,also i have a near complete set of bassist mags and a few other bass related books and bits,please contact me for details and offers.Thanks Majikal. :)[/quote]

Are you selling any separately?

Do you have March '94?

[quote name='majikal' post='67323' date='Sep 29 2007, 11:58 AM']I am offering my collection of American bass player mags for sale,many rare and out of print issues from the late 80s to 2004,also i have a near complete set of bassist mags and a few other bass related books and bits,please contact me for details and offers.Thanks Majikal. :)[/quote]