Why become a member? ×

Fender Stratocaster, Purple, Maple, superb!

I really can't play guitar. I'm serious, I'm absolutely terrible. That, combined with the fact I'm having to move for work and can't take that much with me, means I'm having a big clearout and this lovely guitar has to go. I've owned this from new and bought it in 2003. It's mexican, and sounds beautiful, plays stunningly, and you can see how good it looks. Matte purple finish (has a couple of areas where it's going slightly shiny) maple one-piece neck, staggered-pole pickups which sound superb. It's been used mainly in the studio although I've done a couple of gigs on it. Apart from the slightly shiny patches where my arm rubs against it when playing (the top edge when playing), it's pretty immaculate, with no dings or scratches, no fret wear, no problems with the electronics. Action is low and fast, and can go lower still. It still has the original plastic on the pickguard, so if you take that off it'll look brand new. It's in a semi-hard case which is really lightweight and offers great protection (and cost me £80), which I'll throw in to the sale as I have no other guitars and I'm not going to be buying another in the forseeable future. Great guitar, looks great on a stage, and needs to get off the top of my wardrobe and onto a stage!

£350 shipped in the lovely case, no trades really unless you've got a Schroeder 1212L lying around, but I really shouldn't be buying any more gear anyway!!