Why become a member? ×

Roland A30 76 note MIDI controller keyboard **SOLD**

[size=3][b]NOW SOLD[/b][/size]

For sale my Roland A30 76 note MIDI controller keyboard. [b]£70.[/b]
Comes with the PSU (though it can also run on batteries), a detachable music stand, the owners manual, a padded soft gig-bag, and the original inner thin plastic bag thingie it was wrapped in inside its box when new.

This has seen very little use, and has spent most of its life well wrapped up, so it's pretty much as new.

I must stress that this is just a controller - there are no sounds inside, you have to use it with a MIDI sound source (or you can use it to play sounds inside your computer if you have a midi interface).

It has "semi-weighted" (ie sprung) keys, which means it's light for a 76 note board - 8.1 Kg according to the manual, yet has a responsive touch.

Perfect for the gigging keyboardist who needs to control an array of MIDI modules, and who needs the full range of a 76 note board, or for the studio owner needing a flexible central midi controller keyboard that's quick and easy to move around.

Collection from SE London, or I may negotiate delivery if you're in the London area, or somewhere on the A12 between London and Ipswich (a journey I do fairly often).

[attachment=34133:A30_1.JPG]
[attachment=34134:A30_6.JPG]

My feedback thread: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=40763&hl=Earbrass"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...amp;hl=Earbrass[/url]

Edited by Earbrass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK, I lied about "last bump" :) - I meant it at the time, but have just tried listing the thing on ebay and was so p*ssed off with the restrictions and charges they now impose on buyers that I gave up (it's been a while since I've used it as a seller). Have posted an ad on gumtree instead, but might as well let it run here too.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...