Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Tokai Jazz Sound P/J from the 80s *SOLD*

7enderhead

[b]Now sold, thanks Ed![/b]

Hi folks,

Okay, now up for sales the old-fashioned way:

[b]Tokai Jazz Sound P/J from the 80s[/b]

<fraudulent keyword spamming>
Sounds like a Fender Precision on the neck pickup, and like a Jazz on the bridge pickup. Sounds like a little beefed up Jazz if both pickups are dialled in.
</fraudulent keyword spamming>

Put on your white suit and pretend that you're Larry Graham.

I hope you agree that 550 Euros (excl. shipment from Austria) is a sensible price for this one.

Cheers,

Christian

[attachment=33681:Tokai_01.jpg][attachment=33683:Tokai_02.jpg][attachment=33684:Tokai_03.jpg]

[b][url="http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n160/7enderhead/TJS/?albumview=slideshow"][size=3][color="red"]For a FULL SLIDESHOW click here.[/color][/size][/url][/b]

Edited by 7enderhead

[quote name='7enderhead' post='611671' date='Sep 29 2009, 09:54 AM']<fraudulent keyword spamming>
Sounds like a Fender Precision on the neck pickup, and like a Jazz on the bridge pickup. Sounds like a little beefed up Jazz if both pickups are dialled in.
</fraudulent keyword spamming>[/quote]

<joining in>
You mean like a Fender Jazz Bass and / or a Fender P bass? and I guess it was Made In Japan or MIJ? rather than Crafted In Japan or CIJ?
</joining in>

[quote name='OldGit' post='612229' date='Sep 29 2009, 05:27 PM']<joining in>
You mean like a Fender Jazz Bass and / or a Fender P bass? and I guess it was Made In Japan or MIJ? rather than Crafted In Japan or CIJ?
</joining in>[/quote]

Exactly, verrry Fenderish.

The sticker on the neck says 'Made in Japan' (see slideshow). I guess Tokai was allowed to use this term without infringing any of Fender's copyright claims. :)

Cheers,

Christian

• 1 month later...