Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Tokai Rockinbetter (TRADED)

teaser360

ive decided to sell my tokai rockinbetter, the band dont like it, ( I Do) it has been rewired to original Rick spec using quality cts pots, and a genuine Rick three way switch, also ive made my own pick guardian for it, but will put in the original pick up cover, fitted with original strings, and comes with a set of TI flats, Also has Rickenbacker TRC, and the original Rockinbetter one so the choice is yours, Immaculate condition, there are no issues with this bass, all the problems have been sorted, with the replacement of the cts pots and three way switch. Im Looking for £325 or trade for a semi acoustic, can deliver but not to far

Edited by teaser360

[quote name='teaser360' post='610609' date='Sep 28 2009, 09:53 AM']ive decided to sell my tokai rockinbetter, the band dont like it, ( I Do) it has been rewired to original Rick spec using quality cts pots, and a genuine Rick three way switch, also ive made my own pick guardian for it, but will put in the original pick up cover, fitted with original strings, and comes with a set of TI flats, Also has Rickenbacker TRC, and the original Rockinbetter one so the choice is yours, Immaculate condition, there are no issues with this bass, all the problems have been sorted, with the replacement of the cts pots and three way switch. Im Looking for £325 or trade for a semi acoustic, can deliver but not to far[/quote]
BUMP