Why become a member? ×

Sold Korg AX3000B Bass multi effects £85 inc UK postage!

jonno1981

Provisionally sold!

Edit was £100 then £90 plus shipping, now £85 inc UK shipping!

Up for grabs is this Bass multi effects processor. I bought it as a headphone amp but I have recently got a little Roland Microcube RX which does the job admirably enough for my needs. Everything works with no issues/ no crackly switches or controls. It's been used but has no visible paint chips or dents, all buttons and the expression pedal is absolutely fine.

I bought this secondhand earlier this year and really enjoyed using it. The guy who had it before me is someone I have known for quite a while and definitely doesn’t abuse his gear. I have the original box but not the manual, it's a fairly intuitive unit and the manual is available to download online anyway. It has a non original but fully working 9 volt power supply. This unit doesn’t need a very specific PSU so any standard 9 volt, low current adaptor should work fine as well.

These seem to be £189-£219 + delivery online so I'm looking for £85. The buyer is welcome to collect from my home or work address in Reading. I can ship using business post for next day service.

link to official blurb [url="http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=242"]http://www.korg.com/Product.aspx?pd=242[/url]

The Korg AX3000B ToneWorks is a bass guitar effects processor which combines signal and effects processing with 72 Amp, Cab, and effects models as well as Korg's unique Expression Step Sequencer in a heavy duty metal chassis with an expression pedal and a backlit LCD screen. Included in the AX3000B are 16 types of drive and amp models varying from clean tones to vintage tube warmth to ultra-low bottom-end, as well as 11 types each of pre-effects, cabinet, modulation, delay and reverb effects as well as Noise Reduction. The Korg AX3000B provides standard effects such as compressor, limiter, wah, flanger, and chorus, in addition to Korg's unique effects like a pitch shifter with a range of two octaves up or down, a fretless effect that simulates the tone of a fretless bass, and a synth effect that produces the sound of an analogue bass synth. Additional features of the AX3000B include an auto-chromatic tuner with mute function; S/PDIF digital optical output for direct connection to a digital audio system; Key Lock function for preventing accidental control changes; AUX IN and OUT for connecting an external processor as an insert effect; and MIDI in/out, enabling you to edit and store original sounds on a Mac or Windows computer using the free AX3000B Sound Editor software. Effect type and parameters are shown on the screen for editing, to create individual sounds. The AX3000B includes 32 factory presets, with memory space for 96 user defined presets.

The Korg AX3000B assignable control switch can turn each effects block on and off and controls effects parameters in real time. The expression pedal, with 8-bar LED indicator works as a standard volume and wah control as well as controlling effects parameters. The Korg AX3000B unique Expression Step Sequencer automatically controls most effect parameters in a fixed or random step function. Assign up to eight steps of effect parameter values in the step sequencer, and specify one of seven ways in which the sequencer will play back these steps, including Forward, Backward, Alternate and Random.

A bass amp/line output selector allows you to route the AX3000B output to either a bass amp or the line input of a mixer or audio interface.

KORG AX3000B TONEWORKS BASS GUITAR EFFECTS TYPES
16 DRIVE AMP/MODELS: Tube Overdrive, Fat Distortion, Orange Distortion, Shret Distortion, Fuzz, OctaFuzz, Valve, Valve2, Classic, Scooped, LA Studio, Gold Panel, Jazz, Studio, AC100, UK.
11 CABINET MODELS: Calsssic 8x10, Modern 4x10, LA 4x10, Metal 4x10, UK 4x12, Studio 1x15, Jazz 1x15, AC2 2x15, UK 4x15, LA 1x18, Combi.
11 PRE EFFECTS: Compressor, Limiter, Exciter, Wah, U-Vibe/Phase, Chorus/Flanger, Octabe, Ring Mod, Fretless, Slow Attack, Synth.
11 MODULATION EFFECTS: Classic Chorus, Multi Tap Chorus, Classic Flanger, Bi Chorus, Duo Phase, Textrem, Rotary, Pitch Shifter, Random Step Filter, Filtron.
11 DELAY EFFECTS: Echo Plus, Multi Head, Analogue Delay, Mod Delay, Sweep Delay, 2Tap Delay, Cross Delay, Rhythm Delay, Hold Delay, Reverse Delay, Freez.
11 REVERBS: Slap, Spring, Bounce, Plate, Garage, Chamber, Canyon, Room, Studio, Hall, Arena.
NOISE REDUCTION.

KORG AX3000B TONEWORKS BASS GUITAR EFFECTS PROCESSOR SPECIFICATIONS
Number of Amp Types: 11.
Number of Cabinet Types: 16.
Number of Effect: Pedal Types: 11, Modultaion Types: 11, Delay Types: 11, Reverb Types: 11, Reverb Types: 11, Noise Reduction: 1.
Number of Programs: 96, 24 Banks of 4 Channels.
Audio Inputs: INPUT: 1/4" Phone Jack, INSERT RETURN: 1/4" Phone Jack, AUX IN: Stereo Mini-Jack.
Audio Outputs: OUTPUT 2 x 1/4" Phone Jacks, INSERT SEND: 1/4" Phone Jacks, PHONES: Stereo Mini-Jack, LEVEL: Knob adjust OUTPUT and PHONE, S/PDIF OUT: 16-Bit 44.1 kHz optical connector IEC60958, EIAJ CP-1201.
Signal Processing: A/D Conversion: 20-Bit, D/A Conversion: 20-Bit, Sampling Frequency: 44.1 Khz.
Tuner: Tuning Range: A0toC7 (27.5 Hz to 2093 Hz), Tuner Calibration: A=438Hz to 445 Hz.
MIDI: IN and OUT.
Power Supply: DC9V from included AC adapter.
Dimensions: 550x241x72mm.
Weight 3.6 kgs.

KORG AX3000B TONEWORKS BASS GUITAR EFFECTS PROCESSOR FEATURES
Korg REMS modelling technology delivers 72 realistic classic and modern amp, cabinet and effects models.
Assignable control switch and expression pedal with 8 point LED pedal indicator for real-time parameter control.
ESS (Expression Step Sequencer) automatically controls most effect parameters in a fixed or random step function that can create radical sound changes.
16 types of drive and amp models cover everything from vintage overdrive to high-gain metal.
11 types of pre-effect, cabinet, modulation, delay and reverb modeled effects deliver a broad sound palette.
32 preset programs are provided, plus the internal memory can hold 96 of your own original programs.
Send/return jacks let you connect your favorite pedal or other effect unit.
MIDI In/Out allows you to edit and store original sounds on your computer using the dedicated editor/librarian software (Windows and Macintosh).
Up to seven effects can be used simultaneously.
Amp/line selector is included for maximum output versatility.
Heavy-duty metal chassis stands up to the rigors of travel and stage performance.
Auto chromatic tuner with highly visible 8-point LED allows bypassed or muted (silent) tuning.
Backlit LCD ensures easy visibility.
Knob-based interface for quick, intuitive editing.

Any questions please ask away! I will try and check this listing every day.

Edited by jonno1981