Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Micro BR Users, turning up distortion on vocals...

ash_sak

I've recorded some songs and am trying to turn up the distortion on the vocal track so it sounds more fuzzy.

Is there anyway to actually to this without re-recording?

It's on a seperate virtual track to everything else so i could bounce it down to another track with some effects on or something, but i havn't ever tried to do this (specifically adding fuzz) before so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas.

Thanks.
Ashok

The guitar effects can be applied to a mic - look in the manual for that. I *think* you can go into bounce mode and ONLY put that vocal track up, press the effects button once or twice until it's illuminated and it'll apply effects I *think* to the tracks that are bouncing. Then hit record and play and it should apply the effects.

EDIT

damn, just seen it's a microBR - I'm talking about the boss BR-900 haha. it might be the same

[quote name='iamapirate' post='603680' date='Sep 20 2009, 04:56 PM']The guitar effects can be applied to a mic - look in the manual for that. I *think* you can go into bounce mode and ONLY put that vocal track up, press the effects button once or twice until it's illuminated and it'll apply effects I *think* to the tracks that are bouncing. Then hit record and play and it should apply the effects.

EDIT

damn, just seen it's a microBR - I'm talking about the boss BR-900 haha. it might be the same[/quote]

Thanks for that.

I've managed to sort it, i think, by bouncing.
A nice slight distortion on the vocals, would've been better with more though.