Why become a member? ×

FS Mark Bass Little Mark 2 SOLD

jon_kemo

Great little amp head that isn't getting used anymore due to me using my Trace Elliot BLX combo more often. Its nearly 2 and a half years old and in that time has performed really well, with many compliments, in both live and studio settings. It has seen some use as can be seen by the scratches on the underside of the unit although obviously these don't affect the operation of it at all.

Am looking for [b]£380[/b] posted but may also be tempted by trades for 5 string or fretless basses as I fancy having a go at something new!

Any questions please PM.

Cheers, Jon

Edited by jon_kemo

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='jon_kemo' post='599344' date='Sep 15 2009, 03:57 PM']Bump with a price drop![/quote]

Hey buddy, is this amp still available or has it gone? If still available, are you interested in a part/trade involving a 5-string fretless with active circuitry that I've got and no longer need?

[quote name='tim126' post='613074' date='Sep 30 2009, 04:12 PM']Hey buddy, is this amp still available or has it gone? If still available, are you interested in a part/trade involving a 5-string fretless with active circuitry that I've got and no longer need?[/quote]

Sorry this is now sold.

Cheers