Why become a member? ×

Mackie Onyx 400F Studio Recording Preamp

[b]Mackie Onyx 400F Studio Recording Preamp[/b]
This is a VERY nice bit of kit - when they first came out they retailed for £700. Makes an excellent hardware front-end to a whole range of DAW software apps (1U rack size).
I'm only selling this because I'm upgrading my ProTools rig to a OO3R+ so I don't need the extra mic pre-amps that I used this for...
It has a huge range of features - [url="http://www.mackie.com/products/400F/index.html"]which you can read about here on the Mackie site[/url].
Only had very little use in a home studio set-up - so is in MINT condition - complete with all the bits & bobs.
They go for around £325 new - [size=2][b]so a bargain at £200! inc postage.[/b][/size]

The main features of the Mackie ONYX 400F include:
[list]
[*]Performs equally well as an ultrahigh-performance studio mic preamp and a superb 192kHz FireWire interface
[*]Premium FireWire-based studio recording preamp/audio interface
[*]4 flagship Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
[*]Superb AKM 24-bit/192kHz A/D and D/A converters
[*]Internal 64-bit floating point processing for superior sound and minimal CPU drain
[*]10 x 10 DSP Matrix Mixer with powerful software interface and flexible, recallable routing
[*]Onboard DSP provides custom Control Room / Headphone mixes at near-zero latency
[*]Stand-alone operation: DSP mixer retains settings even when computer is not connected
[*]No channel count sacrifices, even at 192kHz sampling rate
[*]4 additional balanced line inputs; 8 balanced line outputs
[*]TRS 1/4 inch jack inserts on Inputs 1, 2, 3 and 4
[*]Control Room and Dual Headphone Outputs with independent level controls
[*]Dual FireWire ports for daisy chaining and direct connection to Mac or PC
[*]MIDI, Word Clock and S/PDIF I/O
[*]Includes Tracktion 2 Audio Production software and plug-in bundle
[*]Audition, Cubase, Digital Performer, Final Cut, Live, Logic Express, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Tracktion, Tracktor, Reason, Samplitude, Sequoia, Sonar, Soundforge, Soundtrack, Vegas, Wavelab are just some of the supported software titles
[/list]

[attachment=32297:onxy_400f.jpg]

[attachment=32191:30603_l.jpg]

Thanks for looking!

Edited by 99ster