Why become a member? ×

No longer available

Hot Tub

OK you know what it is and what it does. If not, it's [url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Boss-ME-50B-Bass-Guitar-Effects-Processor/7OA"]here[/url].

Bought mine off a nice chap on here about a year ago. Home use only - never been gigged by me or him. It's immaculate. No box though, and I printed out the owners' manual myself.

Now doing this for £80 collected (or meet somewhere), or £90 delivered UK mainland. Would prefer collection from Leamington Spa, or free delivery around Warwickshire (my job takes me around the county), or can meet somewhere suitable. Cash on collection or PayPal to Mrs HT's account

I will also throw in a power supply and compressor/bank-switch pedal, both of which I bought separately specifically for the Boss unit. Note - the power supply and pedal are NOT Boss, but work perfectly well with the ME50B unit.

Bottom line is, I don't use it. Simples. I need a simple preamp, that's all.

:)

Edited by Hot Tub

[quote name='Hot Tub' post='585479' date='Aug 30 2009, 11:10 PM']OK you know what it is and what it does. If not, it's [url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Boss-ME-50B-Bass-Guitar-Effects-Processor/7OA"]here[/url].

Bought mine off a nice chap on here about a year ago. Home use only - never been gigged by me or him. It's immaculate. No box though, and I printed out the owners' manual myself.

Would prefer collection from Leamington Spa, or free delivery around Warwickshire (my job takes me around the county), or can meet somewhere suitable.

I will also throw in a power supply and compressor/bank-switch pedal, both of which I bought separately specifically for the Boss unit.

Bottom line is, I don't use it. Simples. I need a simple preamp, that's all.

:)[/quote]

hey mate
will you post??
if so how much??

cheers
taylor