Why become a member? ×

Eden Nemesis RS700

Mr.T

Up for sale is my Eden Nemesis RS700.
I bought it new about one month ago, and it has only been out of my house twice... both times in a case.

The RS700 has the distinctive Eden tone, which is both warm and very clean.
With my ultra-clean Status, the tone of this amp is absolutely gorgeous at home or when soloing, but...
As I play in a loud rock band, I found it too clean and have bought a dirtier amp.
If I could afford to keep it just for the odd 'laid back' gig where the tone of this amp would really shine, I would!

Eden market this amp as being the Rock Series (RS), but I would suggest that it would be more at home with Jazz, Soul, etc., as it is not what I would describe as an aggressive amp.
(Just my view).

Anyway,
The amp will come in its original pakaging, complete with the warranty (not filled in yet!), Eden footswitch, lead, manual and rack ears.

The RS is well spec'd as you would expect from an Eden, features include:
The usual Bass, Middle and Treble controls.
A sweepable semi-parametric with 15db of boost and cut available from 40hz to 10khz.
Edens amazing Enhance control, which can contour the sound to make it incredibly smoooooth.
Built in compressor.
etc.

If you do a search on TalkBass, you will find that some people rate this amp as 'Edens Flagship'
(Having owned a WT800, I would be inclined to agree).

It runs up to 500w @ 4 ohms and 700w @ 2 ohms.

It is obviously 'as new' apart from a couple of marks in the paint, on the top of the case where I had it fitted in an SKB rack case.
These would not show when 'cased' and I doubt you could see them in the photos.

I need to get £500 back on this amp.

[quote name='nugget' post='567824' date='Aug 13 2009, 11:54 AM']Hi would you concider posting or meeting at exeter at end of M5?[/quote]

Hi,
Yes, I am happy to post.
I could meet at Exeter, but it would cost me more in fuel than the postage.