Why become a member? ×

Washburn WG-580 £140 Sold

Washburn WG580 in Metallic /Charcoal. All black chrome hardware. Features Grover tuners and a floyd rose locking vibrato. Guitar layout is Ibanez/jackson style double cutaway 'super-strat'. Guitar is very solid and robust upper-mid range guitar Washburn pickups.

Electrics are single/ single/ humbucker with 5 way switch and coil tap on the bridge humbucker. The Body is in very good condition.The finish is a glossy black and really tough. The bridge is a liscensed Floyd Rose, with locking nuts and fine tuners.The Buzz Freighten system attached to the guitar gives it a unique sound. I would say its set up for heavy metal and loud rock(not bad i suppose).

It has 24 nicely set frets with pearl dot inlays on 3rd, 5th, etc. This guitar has a very unique featurecoil tap! So the configuration is: humbucker neck, single middle, humbucker bridge, 5 way selector, 1 volume pot, 1 tone pot with coil tap. The pickups are Washburn (421 neck, 412 mid, 423 bridge). You don't need a battery for this guitar...

Its been sitting on top of my wardrobe for the past 2 years. And as im looking for a new bass i need to make room.Pluis the missus guitar is a custom built jobby that we both play.

Edited by raptor