Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Squier Jazz Bass - Olympic White - SOLD

SilentMessiah13

[b][/b][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][[color="#FF0000"]size="5"]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/size][/[/color]font] Good evening ladies and gentlemen
[size=6]
[color="#FF0000"]THIS HAS BEEN SOLD! - THANKS FOR ALL THE INTEREST GUYS & or GIRLS [/color][/size]

I have tried in vain to shift my beloved Squier Jazz bass, but have had no luck on the ebay. So instead of wasting cash monies on EBay relisting it, I was guided here. Hopefully someone can rehome this beauty of a bass.

Here's the low down

Fender Squier Jazz Bass (Classic Vibe) in Olympic white with red tortoise shell scratch plate.

- 3 Months old
- Strings in great condition
- Body has no knocks, dents, bashes or any other defects (mint condition)
- Comes with gig bag (no leads or strap to be sold with this)
- Crafted in China
- 20 frets

I have used it on and off as I have my friends aria for the lower stuff I am currently writing and playing in my band. So it is near perfect condition. I have also just laid my hands on a cracking Stiletto 4 string studio from Schecter, which i am in love with at the moment. So its a new home for the Jazz.

Heres the business side :rolleyes:

I'm looking for £230 preferably but I would take a nearest offer of £215 and if your gifted with the gab, maybe you can lower it a little further

I paid 280 for this 3 months ago so I feel its a more than reasonable price (plus I need the money :lol:)

I live near Glasgow so a pick up would be ideal for this, but we can discuss courier if distance is an issue.

Sorry about the pics, my phone is limited as I broke my camera by spilling water all over it so these will have to do for now. Plus I added a high quality pic from another site, so I am not claiming the artistic merit for that one lol

Please get in touch with any questions and I will answer asap

Thanks for your time :)

Edited by SilentMessiah13

Hi and welcome to Basschat.
I'm afraid thats a slightly ambitious asking price if that's the same as this one at [url="http://www.reidys.com/index.pl?submit=View_PLU&PLU=6657&utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=PriceComparison"]Reidys [/url] for £250 new ...

Sorry!

Edited by OldGit

[quote name='OldGit' post='564440' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:40 PM']Hi and welcome to Basschat.
I'm afraid thats a slightly ambitious asking price if that's the same as this one at [url="http://www.reidys.com/index.pl?submit=View_PLU&PLU=6657&utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=PriceComparison"]Reidys [/url] for £250 new ...

Sorry![/quote]

Well I would be happy with £195. But it is in immaculate condition, would be like buying it new anywayz. Has been well looked after and I didnt realise it was as low as this as I wouldnt have forked out the extra 30 notes for it lol! Saying that, I got my Stiletto for a steal :)

[quote name='SilentMessiah13' post='564457' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:03 PM']Well I would be happy with £195. But it is in immaculate condition, would be like buying it new anywayz. Has been well looked after and I didnt realise it was as low as this as I wouldnt have forked out the extra 30 notes for it lol! Saying that, I got my Stiletto for a steal :)[/quote]

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news .. Used is used though, even if pristine 'cos of the guarantees etc you get from a shop ...
Good basses though so £195 sounds fair.
Anyway not so bad if you manage to change basses within your budget

[quote name='OldGit' post='564490' date='Aug 9 2009, 09:35 PM']Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news .. Used is used though, even if pristine 'cos of the guarantees etc you get from a shop ...
Good basses though so £195 sounds fair.
Anyway not so bad if you manage to change basses within your budget[/quote]

Well I feel £200 is a fair price but I would pay £200 for it if it was in this condition over a slightly older one at a tenner less. But hell thats just me I suppose.

I Will let you know how I get one with it buddy :)