Why become a member? ×

ESP is now traded!

Randy_Marsh

As much as this is paining me to do, my rather beloved LTD has to go. This was the bass i played my first gig with so its hard to see it go, but needs must. Im off to uni soon so im looking at trying to make some money before i go, but i would definitely be up for trades as well this being something jazzy (with money either way) just tell me what you've got basically. Im mainly interested in getting a decent enough head to gig with so that would be high up on the list. SWR, Ashdown that kind of thing but 100% no peaveys. Price wise what do you all reckon to around the £400 mark? I bought this for £650 so i feel thats a pretty good price knocking off £250 for a really good condition bass

Sales Blurb: The ESP Surveyor 400 4-String Bass has features you'd find on a custom, boutique bass. Powered by active USA EMG pickups including the MMTW-4 MusicMan at the bridge and the 35P4 at the neck. Dial in your tone with the B-30 Rev-S, 3-Band EQ with mini-switch coil-tap (bridge p/u). The bolt-on, Maple neck has an extra-thin, u-shape profile, dot inlays and 21 XJ frets. In Gloss Black with a beautiful ebony fingerboard. Features chrome hardware, ESP-LTD tuners, and a Wilkinson Licensed WBBC-4 bridge

£400 anyone? PM me! New Pics (very amateur lol)

Edited by Randy_Marsh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...