Why become a member? ×

Cort Action in Black

Matt the phrexian

I'm having a rearrange of my gear and I need to shift some stuff. If you know of anyone or want something here it is.

Its all guitar and bass related stuff soooo if you know anyone gimme a shout.

First up is my Cort Action. Its in perfect nick and is a wonderful bass. Its in gloss black and its a hell of a bass. Its been upgraded with full shielding of the electronics and is such a noiseless bass. ITs a P/J config and has a wonderful oldschool tone to it. It has mighty mite pickups in it which really push the amp, they're brill.
The sticker is no loner on it I hasten to add.

The neck beautiful its thin without being too thin, its really smooth and just feels right.
As you can see its got a massive bridge on it too. New strings on it as well, they're Ernie ball. Strung from a 5 string set so its got a huge 125 on the lowest string. Makes wonderful noises.

I just found since buying my Peavey its not been played at all. I've seen it in the shops for £199 so I reckon £100 ono is a good price for it. Make me an offer.
I'm also up for a trade, so if you have anything interesting talk to me.

Edited by Matt the phrexian

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Matt the phrexian' post='557547' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:36 AM']I'm having a rearrange of my gear and I need to shift some stuff. If you know of anyone or want something here it is.

Its all guitar and bass related stuff soooo if you know anyone gimme a shout.

First up is my Cort Action. Its in perfect nick and is a wonderful bass. Its in gloss black and its a hell of a bass. Its been upgraded with full shielding of the electronics and is such a noiseless bass. ITs a P/J config and has a wonderful oldschool tone to it. It has mighty mite pickups in it which really push the amp, they're brill.
The sticker is no loner on it I hasten to add.

The neck beautiful its thin without being too thin, its really smooth and just feels right.
As you can see its got a massive bridge on it too. New strings on it as well, they're Ernie ball. Strung from a 5 string set so its got a huge 125 on the lowest string. Makes wonderful noises.

I just found since buying my Peavey its not been played at all. I've seen it in the shops for £199 so I reckon £100 ono is a good price for it. Make me an offer.
I'm also up for a trade, so if you have anything interesting talk to me.[/quote]
is this still for sale ?