Why become a member? ×

Digitech BP80 effects pedal

teaser360

Ive decided to sell my BP80 effects pedal, ive hardly used it, bit complicated for me, i like the simple things in life. £40 inc postage, includes box , charger and manual.
OR trade for a badass bridge or a gotoh bridge for a precision (5 hole)

Product: DigiTech BP-80

Ease of Use : 10
I have tried alot of pedals out there, (and i mean alot) and there aren't many like this one the ease of use. Making effects it as easy as possible just a click of the edit button and thats its you can change the entire sound of your bass, that is - if you want it to sound like a bass!
Also having presets is a great idea, saves you have to change between
songs - or during! The by-pass function is another amazing idea, change to your standard sound with one foot.

Sound Quality : 10
Starting with me setup:
- Peavey 5-string Cirrus
- Behringer 1200 (great amp at a such a low price)
- Digitech BP80 (just put it on because i don't have a big setup)

All i can say is perfect! No joke!
No feed back! And greatest of all no hiss at all!
The noise gate is an excellent function.

Reliability : 10
Been 6 months and i'm still standing!
So as relieable as they come.

Customer Support : No Opinion
Haven't need any help due to it's perfect build quility.

Overall Rating : 10
This pedal is a must have! Whatever style oh music you play. Even if you've said you don't need one, get this it blows your musical mind! All the things you could put there in this song, what would sound great in this intro.
If this pedal was stolen i would never buy a different one. There would be an order for another one the very next day!
Compared to the Zoom 607II(???) This pedal is legend and the zoom is just not worth it, even without comparing it to anything else that pedal (Zoom) is bad! - after all i own it too!
BUY THIS PEDAL! BUY IT!!! - Trust me

Edited by teaser360