Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** : Boss RC-2 Looper and Klon Centaur

timmyo

[b]EDIT - both now sold [/b]

[b]Klon Centaur[/b] - rare, sought after, 14+ weeks lead time to order new. I ordered this one last year, took delivery in March, have loved and looked after but now need to fund some further PA purchases

Boxed, with papers, as new. £300

[b]Boss RC-2 Loopstation[/b] - fantastic looper pedal

boxed, papers, as new - £100

Edited by timmyo

[quote name='timmyo' post='543122' date='Jul 17 2009, 12:23 PM'][b]Klon Centaur[/b] - rare, sought after, 14+ weeks lead time to order new. I ordered this one last year, took delivery in March, have loved and looked after but now need to fund some further PA purchases

[...]
Boxed, with papers, as new. £300
[...][/quote]

How does the Klon Centaur compare with other overdrives? I know it is very popular among guitar players but how does it sound with bass? Any tone loss?

Thanks,
SF

[quote name='Silent Fly' post='544024' date='Jul 18 2009, 03:01 PM']How does the Klon Centaur compare with other overdrives? I know it is very popular among guitar players but how does it sound with bass? Any tone loss?

Thanks,
SF[/quote]

I've never heard of it being used on Bass (hence originaly listing this in the "other" section but it got moved :) ) and it was specifically designed for guitar, so I'm sure there are better options for the price for bass (just being honest :rolleyes: )

• 4 weeks later...