Why become a member? ×

Which Head?

LettuceFunk

i need help, i am in the market for a new head as i have stepped up from playing 4/5 gigs a month to about 12 (usually pubs, everything from Elvis to Peter Gabriel). I use a Shroeder 1212L and i was thinking of getting either a Little Mark 2, Little Mark Tube or an Eden WT550. I know there are a ton of people on here raving about the LM2 with the Shroeder (i'm of a reader than a poster) moreso i guess my question is more about the LMtube and Eden, or why the LM2 would be better or worse.
Thanks for all your help in advance
Dave

Ive got both the MB TA503 and the F1.
I haven't have the F1 for very long and have yet to even rehearse with it. I've only tried it out quickly in my studio and it has that classic 'uncoloured' MB tone. Great also for correcting a wobbly table (JOKE!! Don't try this at home kids!).
However, the TA503 is an absolute beast. Lots of tonal variation with the para eq and more headroom than I'll ever need. NEVER had any issues with it from a reliability factor either. Played through MB cabs, it sounds great.

Can't comment on Eden as I've never tried them.