Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN

haimesy

[quote name='haimesy' post='537703' date='Jul 11 2009, 08:57 AM']Hi All....Selling my Marcus Miller Jazz ,Sounds and plays great .
A bit of slap rash on pickgaurd but otherwise fantastic condition.
Just bought a new 6string and need to sell something on so sadly its the fender MM.

£500.00 + p&p...inc gig bag

Bass would be well packed as i have packaging my new bass arrived in..{ incl.. nifty little airbags}

Drop me a pm if you have any questions

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP

[quote name='stufunkybass' post='538788' date='Jul 12 2009, 08:52 PM']Hi,

I'd be interested once my 5 string moon bass (on Bass chat) has sold!.

I'll keep you posted

Stu[/quote]
No Problem there is no panic to sell on my behalf...So even if i withdraw it you can still drop me a pm.

[quote name='haimesy' post='537703' date='Jul 11 2009, 08:57 AM']Hi All....Selling my Marcus Miller Jazz ,Sounds and plays great .
Just bought a new 6string and need to sell something on so sadly its the fender MM.

£500.00 + p&p...inc gig bag..

Bass would be well packed as i have packaging my new bass arrived in..{ incl.. nifty little airbags}
Gig bag inc........

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP

Wonderfully made basses ... I couldn't get on with the active body because I'm heavy handed and a noisy barsteward. I sold the body and got a passive RI body. Swapped the pups for Wizzards and with the micro tilt have got the action down to a otters vest's width.

Will not use in anger until Saturday night, but I've got a good feling about the wizzards !!!

BUMP

Edited by Mr Fudge

Gig bag inc........

Cheers John[/quote]
bump

Gig bag inc........

Cheers John[/quote]
BUMP................