Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fender Precision 1978 left hander

jimbaby

Hi
For sale is my mate's 1978 Fender precision left handed bass, natural with maple neck and black scratchguard.
The bass is all original and has come up for sale as he no longer plays due to health reasons, it was bought from More music shop in Clair Street, Kirkaldy in 1978, the shop is now closed but the ex-owner can be contacted (he plays in a local band) to verify the sale.
The scratchgaurd has some damage at the jack socket but apart from that it is in good order.
Any one who is interested or wants to make an offer, please contact me and I'll direct you to the seller.
Regards
Jim[attachment=28537:Fender_P...and_1978.jpg]

[attachment=28669:014.jpg][attachment=28668:013.jpg][attachment=28667:012.jpg][attachment=28666:011.
jpg][attachment=28665:010.jpg][attachment=28664:009.jpg][attachment=28671:018.jpg][attachment=28670:0
17.jpg]Hi
The bass comes with a hard case, pretty beat up on the outside fine on the inside, not original case and the guitar is located in dundee.
More and better photos will be available soon (Andrew from Aberdeen, thanks for the reply and will pass photos on ASAP).
Regards
Jim

Edited by jimbaby

Hi leftybassman
I'm afraid neither he nor I have any idea the value of this instrument, so with this in mind we will get a valuation done asap (probably will have to be Monday) and we'll take it from there.
Regards
Jim

• 2 weeks later...