Why become a member? ×

2x HARTKE 10" alu speakers

fifeq

hi i have two speakers if anyone wants. one is faulty and the sound is distorted so will need to be fixed but the second one works well. they are 16 ohm each.
comes from hartke 2x10 tp
i thought about making small 1x10 cab but dont have a tools or skills so free to anyone who can collect it from Cardiff this week.

[quote name='fifeq' post='518261' date='Jun 19 2009, 12:01 PM']hi i have two speakers if anyone wants. one is faulty and the sound is distorted so will need to be fixed but the second one works well. they are 16 ohm each.
comes from hartke 2x10 tp
i thought about making small 1x10 cab but dont have a tools or skills so free to anyone who can collect it from Cardiff this week.[/quote]

Just wondering, how heavy is it (the working driver - not really interested in the broken one), and where about's in Cardiff are you? My sister lives in Tremorfa so there's a chance she could collect the working one for me...

[quote name='fifeq' post='518469' date='Jun 19 2009, 03:24 PM']i live in cathays. its not that far from tremorfa. not to often there but i could probably meet her in town if its better for her. its about 2kg. i dont want to chuck it away .[/quote]

I’ll talk to her and see if she can meet up. Cheers for the weight info – I don’t really want to burden her with a really heavy driver and a long walk home :)

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='518928' date='Jun 19 2009, 10:44 PM']I don’t really want to burden her with a really heavy driver and a long walk home :rolleyes:[/quote]
Its not heavier than my GF hand bag... :)