Why become a member? ×

Dusty in Memphis transcriptions

BottomEndian

Erm... what the thread title says. Anybody got transcriptions of Tommy Cogbill's bass parts from [i]Dusty in Memphis[/i]? I'm particularly looking for "Just a Little Lovin'" and "I Don't Want To Hear It Anymore", but I'll take any and all. :) And preferably not TABs.

No urgency. No real reason, in fact, but I'd love to be able to sit down and have a blast through these awesome lines without having to transcribe them first!

I know there was a transcription in a copy of Bass Player magazine years ago of "Son of a Preacher Man".

All my magazines are tucked away in a suitcase somewhere in the house, but maybe one of the members on here who has got more immediate access to their back issues might be able to help?

Cheers,
iamthewalrus

I've got "Spooky" and "Son of a preacher man" if thats any help? The bass parts and full arrangement for an eight piece band (3 horns).

Let me know if you want them and PM your email to me. I'll send them straight over.

Rob

Edited by rslaing

[quote name='rslaing' post='519418' date='Jun 20 2009, 04:39 PM']I've got "Spooky" and "Son of a preacher man" if thats any help? The bass parts and full arrangement for an eight piece band (3 horns).

Let me know if you want them and PM your email to me. I'll send them straight over.

Rob[/quote]
PMd!

Anybody else got any more?