Why become a member? ×

Hey there, up for sale is my Line 6 POD 2.0, I bought this back in 2006 to let myself play guitar at night without disturbing my family. Last year I bought a Zoom B2.1U bass pedal and now I just play my guitar through that (and because im lazy, I can switch between my bass and guitar without changing pedal).

So here are some pictures of it.

As you can see there are a few scuffs and scratches on the paintwork, nothing too obvious.

That's how the scuffs look upclose.

Fully working, comes with original power supply unit, doesnt come with instructions though (I'm sure Line6 will have the instructions online), doesn't come with the original box either.

I'm thinking £40, that includes P+P. That's about £15 cheaper than the last couple that have sold on eBay.

If you wish to see higher resolution pictures, ask any questions or make any suggestions, just PM me!

Thanks for looking! :)

[u][b]SOLD[/b][/u]

Edited by Raving_camel

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Raving_camel' post='518008' date='Jun 18 2009, 11:56 PM']Hey there, I'm currently selling most of my unused stuff at the moment on eBay, but I thought I might aswell put this on here before I put it on eBay.

Up for sale is my Line 6 POD 2.0, I bought this back in 2006 to let myself play guitar at night without disturbing my family. Last year I bought a Zoom B2.1U bass pedal and now I just play my guitar through that (and because im lazy, I can switch between my bass and guitar without changing pedal).

So here are some pictures of it.

As you can see there are a few scuffs and scratches on the paintwork, nothing too obvious.

That's how the scuffs look upclose.

Fully working, comes with original power supply unit, doesnt come with instructions though (I'm sure Line6 will have the instructions online), doesn't come with the original box either.

I'm thinking £55, that includes P+P. That's about £15 cheaper than the last couple that have sold on eBay. I'm also open for trades, anything bass related ; pickups, speakers, bridges, pedals, etc.

If you wish to see higher resolution pictures, ask any questions or make any suggestions, just PM me! You can also look through feedback (Although someone spelt my username wrong in the title, *glares at budget bassist lol*)

Thanks for looking! :rolleyes:[/quote]

Please don't make me eBay this, I hate eBay :).

Price drop to [b]£40[/b] (That includes P+P!)

• 7 months later...

More than half a year bump.

I found this under my bed today, I haven't used it in months and it's a shame to see such a good bit of kit not going to use.

It costs £100 new, most eBay bids have ended at £45-£60. I still think £40 plus P & P is a good price.

Thanks for reading and take care.

Edited by Raving_camel