Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM Compact 2 x 10 (UK Made)

Hi, now using Ashdown Mini 15's - due to lack of space - so need to move this on.

Ashdown ABM 2 x 10 'Compact' 300w - 8ohm Cab - featuring the original Ashdown Blueline speakers & switchable(high/low/off) High frequency horn.

This premium grade speaker cab is both loud, clear & will easily handle the low B of a 5 string bass.

In excellent condition - complete with Ashdown cover.

£195 (save a hundred pounds on the new price) - cash on collection only, or trade for a mini 4 x 8?

I'm 5 minutes away from Junction 15 of the M6.

thanks for looking :)

Edited by dodgnofski

thanks - PM sent, I also have an Ashdown 'Mini' 1 x 15 300w 8ohm cab (due to obtaining a mini 4 x 8)! - ex 'Nearly Dan', with detatchable legs - currently 'detached' :rolleyes: + an 'original' late 1980's Status Series 2 Flightcase, which could do with the foam replacing! - open to offers :) !

ps - I'm 5 minutes from J15 of the M6.

[quote name='wibbler21' post='512407' date='Jun 12 2009, 08:05 PM']could you send me a contact number
or email interested in cab[/quote]

Edited by dodgnofski

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, yes it's still available, sorry for the delay getting back to you, just got back from hols!

kind regards,

Tim

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='524036' date='Jun 25 2009, 07:15 PM']Is mini cab still available? .. ta[/quote]