Why become a member? ×

Glockenklang Soul amp

I just bought a Aguilar DB750, so this fantastic Glockenklang Soul amp, can find a new home. I have been playing Glockenklang gear exclusively for almost 9 years, and still think it's one of the best brands, maybe THE best brand of Bass amplification. But for me it's time for something else, and I always wanted to have the hybrid DB750. My back will regret this change after a few weeks I guess! :)

From the glockenklang website:
The Glockenklang Soul head rewards it´s owners with clear, articulate and powerful sound reproduction. It´s power amp was designed to be lightning fast, and to deliver high fidelity performance. The pre amp´s main feature is the 5 band eq, with it´s specially tailored frequency centers. It allows the artist to quickly and exactly shape his individual sound. The Soul amplifier is a top instrument for discriminating bass artists, capable of producing a lively and accurate bass sound, even under extreme conditions. Increased gain levels provide smooth overdrive.

Features:
High performance power amp section (440 watts / 4 0hms, 250 watts / 8 ohms)
Excellent equalization section
LED peak indicator for pre amp and power amp
LED indicators for all switch functions
Optimally routed effects loops
Dual input A/B box with separate pre gain trim for input B
Balanced DI out with level control
Compact and robust 2 space amplifier exterior

Inputs:
Input A for passive instruments
Input B for active instruments, with additional pre gain trim control

Tone controls:
Switchable 5 band EQ
Bass +/- 15 dB
Low +/- 12 dB
Mid +/- 8 dB
High +/- 12 dB
Treble +/- 12 dB

Effect lopps
1serial effects loop, pre eq
1parallel effects loop, post eq, intensity controlled by effects section on the
front panel, footswitchable

Dimensions: 19", 2 rackspaces

Weight: 11 kg, (24lbs)

[b]Price for a new one would be 1200 euro's excluding a case, I'm hoping to get back what I paid for it some years ago. 750 euro including a 2HE case.[/b]

I'm looking to sell this is The Netherlands, Belgium, or Germany. Either this can be picked up in Amsterdam, or we can meet half way.